Sunday, November 4, 2007

Another Sell-out!

It's been tough keeping up on postings--just too busy.

I haven't even told about my book launch party at Hillside Gardens, where we ran out of books.



Then I went to Charlotte, NC for visit to Myers Park HS--amazing students--and a fab party at the Trennings with Park Road Bookstore.



And today, when I did my thing at Borders at the the Chapel Hills Mall in Colorado Springs, they ran plumb out of Or Not!

I guess without the amazing Frazer Dobson of Park Road Books around, I'm a sell-out!

Details later--my friend and I have some papers to grade!

6 comments:

Andrew Karre said...

Excellent!

alexgirl said...

Congrats on all your success!

And thanks for the advice on vicodin and valium. I've got a bit of vicodin left over from when I chopped off the tip of my finger at Xmas, and that definitely came in handy!!

molly said...

wow congratulations on the sellout! youre off to a great start!
kathy griffin...dont know much of her stuff, but from what i have heard, shes hilarious!

Emma said...

It must be amazing to see people clamoring for your book.
Great pictures as well.

Emma said...

It must be amazing to see people clamoring for your book.
Great pictures as well.

Brian Mandabach said...

Thanks everybody!