Thursday, December 13, 2007

Too Many Links! Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist Movie! A Contest! & A Question . . .

Andrew Karre told me, and Sara of Sara's Holds Shelf told him about this first. But tonight I read about it on Rachel Cohn's myspace blog: the film adaptation of Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist! Sara wondered, but sounds like it's going to be fantastic. When I brought this book to school last year, my students were practically fighting over it, and they are going to be really psyched about this flick. When I first saw this pic of Rachel and Kat Dennings, I thought Kat looked almost too beautiful to be Norah:



I like this picture because it shows me something else, not exactly Norah-like, but, well, you know, gangsta.



Also check out Andrew Karre's album and book coupling contest and win yourself a book!

Question: I'm keeping my livejournal, because I can post simultaneously. And I love my myspace like a baby blanket. But should I keep my blogspot, or direct my traffic to my mandabach.com website?

1 comment:

molly said...

ooh i really liked the book so a movie should be good

thanks for giving me a whole new perspective re: avril...lack of rhyme does trump the rhyming of l8r boy and sk8r boi, but i think a preference would be no rhyming or lack of rhyming or singing or releasing of music or existance of avril lavigne at all...

ok, ok, she can exist...but have her work at wal-mart in province far far away. ontario's good.