Monday, October 8, 2007

Invisible Children, Mandabach's literary debut, and you?

I'm getting excited about my book launch party. This should be a fun little gathering at an amazingly cool place: a nursery and garden with cool statuary everywhere, little copses of trees, and a gorgeous sunset-over-the-Peak-view!


There'll be music and sodypop and Cassie's favorite vegan food.

And you? Come on up the Colorado and join me! :)

Hosted By: Mandabach, author of OR NOT
When: Thursday Oct 11, 2007
at 5:00 PM
Where: Hillside Gardens
1006 S. Institute
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
United States
Description:
Mandabach, author of OR NOT

Click Here To View Event

4 comments:

Vivian Mahoney said...

Hope you had a great party!

alexgirl said...

How was the party?
Can't wait to read your book. I've been crazy busy lately.

I put together a trailer/scene from Back Talk and posted it on YouTube. I hope you'll check it out and tell all your students and friends about it!!!

Talk soon!

alexgirl said...

here's what my computer genius husbanbd says:
incode it at smaller resolution and try a different codex such as x264 or Divex.

I'm not the computer whiz. Thank god I've got my hubs!

Brian Mandabach said...

Party was very cool! more soon! too busy